Get advice

Do you have an equal pay issue in your workplace?

Alongside our campaign to change the systemic practices which result in unequal pay, we want to help you access support from a range of organisations that can help you to resolve an equal pay dispute in your workplace:

  • Your trade union: if you are a member of a trade union, speak to them for advice as they will have expertise in this area
  • Your local Citizens Advice or Law Centre
  • Fawcett Society can offer legal advice support for women earning under £30,000 per year and who do not have access to legal advice
  • Pay Justice works in partnership with UK law firms to run no-win, no-fee equal pay claims for in-store workers in the retail sector